The Monacan Indian Nation offers services to tribal members which include:
- Enrollment services provide help with ID card renewals and new tribal member enrollment.
- The Housing Department offers rental assistance and homelessness prevention, down payment assistance and home weatherization.
- The Food Bank operations Monday through Friday and is available to both tribal and non-tribal community members. Pickups are by appointment.
- For Medical services, Indian Health Services provides assistance. A representative works within the tribal office and can assist with medical, dental.
- Environmental services include an agreement with Indian Health Services and EPA to evaluate and repair/replace well and septic systems for tribal citizens.